Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Special Day

Today was a very special day for me. It was the anniversary of my first ever day at Disney. It was seven years ago to be exact. I'll never forget that day. It was a day that changed me and launched my life in a whole new direction. I look back and think of all the experiences and lessons I've gone through over the last seven years and I'm just amazed. It's crazy to think how one day could affect so much. The very first moment I saw Cinderella Castle is a memory that will live in my heart forever. That moment gave birth to the dreamer that I am today. I am here right now, fulfilling a dream, because of that very first moment. Tonight, I celebrated this special occasion by dining with a good friend inside that very castle that started it all for me. We were hosted by our friends, Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Suzy, and Perla. It was a magical and fitting evening filled enchantment and pixie dust. Going to dinner, I came upon a funny realization. Seven years ago, a ferry boat took me towards Cinderella Castle. And today, I arrived at the castle from the Magic Kingdom itself. This is my world now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!
Never stop dreaming Vince...look where it's gotten you so far!

Kat said...

What a beatiful post Vince! And I'm so happy for you! Living your dream!

Unknown said...

Oh Vince! I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful time!!!

Keep being that wonderful dreamer that you are and enjoy being able to help create the magic now too.

Love you!!!